About the MEP Awards
This year will mark the 16th anniversary of the MEP Awards and will provide an opportunity to commend the efforts of our new MEPs across a multitude of policy areas in the face of unprecedented challenges.
The ceremony is well attended by representatives of the wider EU community and will offer you the chance to engage with key members of the European Parliament and showcase your organisation’s commitment and effort to your chosen policy area.
The Parliament Magazine’s MEP Awards offer a unique and unrivalled opportunity for your organisation to connect
with key policymakers.
Watch the highlight video from the MEP Awards 2019 ceremony.
Why should you get involved?
The MEP Awards partnership package will place your organisation at the heart of the celebrations on the work and achievements of our European deputies across a range of policy areas. Your package includes:
- An on-stage appearance illustrating your organisation’s dedication to your chosen category area, followed by the presentation of the trophy to the winning MEP
- An opportunity to network and develop connections with key policymakers
- Be seen as part of the policy process, providing you with a platform to promote your key messages;
- Develop business connections in a high-profile, policy-driven forum, with Europe’s decision makers;
- Increase brand awareness through the Parliament Magazine and reinforce your CSR credentials.
“We were delighted to be part of this years’ MEP awards and we ought to thank the Parliament Magazine for the organisation of the event. BBI JU applauds the efforts made by MEPs to champion initiatives that put EU’s research and innovation agenda at the heart of policy-making. Our common efforts are the key for improving EU citizens’ lives’’. Philippe Mengal, Executive Director of Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU)
“APEAL was proud to support the Environment category at this year’s MEP Awards, and celebrate the achievements of those that share our drive for sustainable solutions. Well done to the Parliament Magazine for organising an outstanding event.” – Alexis Van Maercke, Secretary General of APEAL (the Association of European Producers of Steel for Packaging)
“Allow me to congratulate you for organising such an excellent event. Given its importance and specificity, I hope t will continue many more years” – Maria Grapini MEP, 2019 winner of Internal Market & Consumer Protection and Vice-Chair of IMCO Commitee
“These awards are an opportunity to highlight the work MEPs really do. It is a chance to demonstrate the enormous range of expertise and talent that the Parliament contains and to recognise the breadth of issues that MEPs work on.” Seb Dance MEP, host of the MEP Awards 2019 and Deputy Leader of the British S&D Delegation
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact +44 (0) 207 593 5500
- Twitter: over 29,000 followers
- Facebook: over 4,000 likes
- Website performance: 30,000 users / month
- 76,000-page views / month
- 3,000 email subscribers
The MEP Awards welcome:
- 500+ attendees
- 50+ MEPs
- 100+ European Parliament attendees
- 70+ European Commission members
- 40+ Perm Reps and Missions representatives
- 30+ members of EU agencies and institutions
Our 2019 partners